Sunday, June 12, 2011

Vaseline Face Mask

The last week has been nothing but amazing. We visited some friends, spent a couple nights there; and toured their city...and LOVED it!

(btw Chicago is freaking amazing!)

I got home, and I realized how dull my skin looked. It was horrible! After all the time I had fun, and having a blast, I completely forgot about cleansing and moisturizing my skin.

If you've had a similar problem, or you want to do this, just for the heck of it...then grab some..............................VASELINE!

There are TWO main things that Vaseline does that isn't found in many other expensive lotions/creams.


1) It keeps the entire world out.

When you wake up after putting vaseline on your face, you notice that their seems to be some dirt and things on your skin. The vaseline was kind of a "barrier" and kept that out....that would have otherwise just sink into your skin.


2) It moisturizes/heals at the source.

It moisturizes intensively.. I have super dry skin right under my eyes; and I always use Vaseline to keep it out. After using it for a couple of times regularly,....MUCH MUCH less dry skin! (close to none!)


So stop using those expensive creams to "moisturize" and just grab the nearest bottle of Vaseline and slather it on your face.... BUT...

but, be sure that Vaseline is not going to break you out. Try doing a "patch test", which means try putting Vaseline on a little part of your face, and see if it breaks you out. If it doesn't, then continue on.

If you have oily skin...this might be for you!


So yeah, try it out! I hope this helps you guys! have an amazing day!




ANOTHER DRY SKIN FACIAL MASK: 
http://tsorain.blogspot.com/2011/06/diy-dry-skin-facial-mask.html


SKIN CARE TIPS AND TRICKS (AND MORE DIY FACIAL MASKS AND SCRUBS) 
http://tsorain.blogspot.com/p/skin-care.html


MAKEUP TIPS AND TRICKS: 
http://tsorain.blogspot.com/p/makeup-stuff.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...