Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Olive oil, yogurt, honey, and sugar facial MASK

MUAHH!

Thanksgiving is coming up! (so Happy Thanksgiving!)
Fall is so beautiful(: And it's so amazing, this year has gone so fast!



For some time, around Halloween, all you would see is Pumpkins!
EVERYWHERE.



Anyways, I'm betting that a lot of people are driving north, south, east and west to get to their families and friends, or for a vacation. Well, you wanna look AMAZING! Right?

Well, I have this awesome facial mask that's gonna prep you and doll you all up for thanksgiving.
I know that a lot of people, hit the gym at this time. Lately, this week, in the gym, I suddenly see so much people!

Everyone wants to get in shape for thanksgiving, so why not have amazing skin too!

So this is what you'll need:

-Olive Oil
-Yogurt (Plain)
-Honey
-Sugar
-dish/container
-something to mix it all

Why use these ingredients:

Olive Oil- I can't tell you how much wonders this does for skin. It's been told that the Ancient Greeks and Romans used to wash their faces with olive oil. And Italian women swear by this amazing natural gift. It has omega 3 fatty acids which are really really really good for your skin and your body.




Yogurt- This has Alpha Hydroxy acids which exfolaite and refine, and refresh your skin. And it tightens it to reveal glowing, smooth skin.



Honey- Honey is wonderfulo for you too. It has so much ....amazing. Enough said. You can search it if you wanna ;) But I promise, it's really good for your skin. It does WONDERS!




Sugar- Sugar exfoliates really well(:



I hate putting parts, telling how many tsp. of this and that, so I just don't do it. Just put mix those ingredients well, and you'll know when it's done or not. I mean it shouldn't run like milk, but like mushy and then liquidy. You'll know:)

Be sure to moisturize right after this, and you can use either a warm washcloth or wipe it off, or just rinse it off. And be sure to use sunscreen!

remember to subscribe!

lOVE :)



6 comments:

  1. how many minutes do we keep this on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and one more thing
    I can't stand the smell of olive oil!
    I don't mind cooking with it because you don't really smell it, but I really don't like the smell..

    Anything I can do?
    Thanks so much,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy, I'm assuming that you also said the first comment ha ha!

    Well, for the minutes, you can make it a face mask OR a face scrub. If you choose to make it a mask, leave it on for 10-15 minutes. However if you want it as a scrub, then just scrub and rinse the regular way.

    And for the smell, I have the same problem! But don't worry, when it's on your face, you can't smell it. Of course if you actually bring the container close to you, it smells, but trust me, you wouldn't really smell it when it's on your face.

    Hope this helps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. โฟมล้างหน้าขาวใส

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. อยากขาวใส

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. สมูทอีโฟม

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...