Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Avocado on your bod! -say what? A romantic dinner for two- how to do a romantic chignon

Ever heard of scrubbing avocados on your body?
Like literally. And just mushing it and scrubbing it on your body like it's a soap?
I think yes.

Well! I tried it today!
And let me just tell you.
It was horrible. Horribly AMAZING!

I lovedd it!
It's so plain and simple. All you do is just mush an avocado and just...well scrub it well all over your body. Avocados have natural oils and moisturizers, so afterwards, your skin is so DANG SOFT!
I lovedd it!



It's sooo good! And especially, since we're about to hit the cold, dry months, I think that you should do it about ....let's say once per 2 weeks, or once every week.
You HAVE to try it! It leaves you skin so sofftt! Andd, their not that expensive either :DD


Now, for my romantic dinner for two. Well, to start off...NO! It's not food :P geez. haha
So what is a romantic chignon?
It's a SUPER pretty look, that is so perfect on medium to long hair. And it looks sooo pretty on anyone!



This is what you do:

-Tie a normal (low) ponytail

-Now just TWIST your ponytail

-And now just wind it back up like a bun and secure it with a band

And you can let some hair strands out for a good rocker look haha

I love this look!
It's so low maintenance, so easy, and it looks super pretty on anyone.

Well byebye guys!

ROMANTIC HAIR AND AVOCADO LOVE :-)
RAINN!

And don't forget to subscribe!
You get to get the fastest latest news on stuff like this, and it's free!
And fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!
    Now, for the romantic chignon, should I put in hairspray to keep it in place?
    And I need some suggestions for hairspray? Which one do you use?
    Thanks(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were you, I wouldn't. The romantic chignon is a hairstyle that is low-maintenance, more like bed hair. It looks more relaxed without all that hairspray.
    But if you're really feeling insecure about it, then just go ahead and spray some on, that wouldn't do too bad.
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...