Tuesday, November 2, 2010

St. Ives Gentle Apricot Scrub, St. Ives Green Tea Cleanser and Eucerin Calming Lotion Reviews

..
I tried out 3 products and I'm gonna go ahead and tell you if they WORKED for me or not.

My skin type: Sensitive and dry :(
My face right now has one pimple, and rest of it is pretty clear.

So, I tried out the St. Ives Gentle Apricot Scrub because I heard that it works wonders, but it DID NOT work for me :/
When I used it, NO JOKE, but INSTANTLY I had acne and some breakouts.

So BEWARE! haha
But I mean there are SO MANY people that it DID work for, so if you wanna try it do a PATCH TEST.
A patch test is pretty much when you take a small area of your face, let's say for example your chin, use the product on that area. Now, if you breakout, then you obviously know it's not gonna work for you. If nothing happens so far, then...I guess you could try it out!


St. Ives is an AMAZING brand! I use their body polishes EVERY DAY! And I love their lotion (though I use Jergens). But I guess this one was an OUCH for me. Oh well :/ But if you were thinking of giving this a try, then do the patch test first. It might work for you.

So recommended: Maybe. Depending on the skin type.

Next up, is St. Ives Green Tea Cleanser:


This one worked! For me! I used it on my AM routine (I always do AM when I'm testing things out, so I actually have some time to fix it before tomorrow). It worked pretty well! It didn't do miracles though, but it did leave my skin soft and smooth.

Recommended: Yes

But I just wanna say, this DOES NOT mean that I'm ditching my flour-yogurt cleanser! Haha, I'll never do that! But this is my backup. I always have a backup for homemade things, so let's say I'm on the go, I'm gonna use this. But when I'm home and I have my flour cleanser with me, then that's it. That's my #1 cleanser. But this Green Tea Cleanser is my runnerup/backup.


My Third Review is about the Eucerin Claming Creme Daily Moisturizer. My skin was itching all the time (my arms) in the summer, and I probably used every single lotion that said "MOISTURIZER". Bad choice, I know.

But Eucerin is WONDERFUL.
After every shower you just slather that stuff on, but of course you have to do it everyday, and for some time, do give you wonders.


You can also use the bodywash and the immediate relief lotion if you have extreme itching.

Ah, how I love Eucerin! It's my repair doctor, and when I mess up, it gets me back on the track!
I Lovee! Eucerin!

Ha ha ha ha

Recommended: DEFINITELY

So those are my reviews, but I will tell you, everyone's skin is different, and be sure to do the "little spot on my face" test to make sure that you wont break out or etc.

Byebye(:

Green Tea and Apricots on your face love :D


and P.S. is COLOR not working or what?
Oh and Don't forget to subsribee!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!
    The St. Ives Apricot scrub worked on me!
    Though I have DRY skin, but not really acne prone.
    Any other good scrub HOMEMADE ideas?
    I already checked your skin care tabs.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachael,
    I'm glad that the scrub worked on you. I guess your one of the MANY people that the scrub works on.

    and I will post more skin care tips and recipes.
    :D

    -Rainn!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...