Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to get VOLUME quick

I just yesterday got a haircut and got it layered. The lady that cut it wasn't too good, so she kinda messed it up:/ So now it looks all yucky and everytime I shampoo it, I get volume, but this time it just doesn't work.
I needed volume FAST in a hurry, and I had about 3 hours to get it before I had to go to someone's house.

So here's the guide to CHEAP, FAST Volume:

-TEASING
I think this is the best way, in the car even!

What you'll need:
-round bristle brush
-Some dry hair
-wide tooth comb

Try to work in sections and just TEASE hair all around.

Here is a really really cheap one I found at Walmart that does wonders:

Goody Style Tufted Round Brush


Take a strip of hair and pretty much insert the brush in there and move it back and forth. Pretty simple, but remember to first just dig it in there and then rub it back and forth. You'll see volume like right away!

-Voluming Mousse

If you can go for the expensive ones, go for it. But in my case, I'm a teen, and I'll tell you, from buying books, laptops, watches, earrings, jackets and everything, I don't really have much to spend on hair care and things from Sephora or things like that.

I went forrrr:

Suave Professionals Volumizing Foam Mousse

Suave has raised eyebrows recently, and it does do the trick...well for me! It's pretty cheap, about $2-3 at walmart.

Come right out from the shower and towel dry your hair throughly to make it damp. And then evenly apply this all throughout your hair making sure you get root to end. And then blow dry it evenly. Suave Pro also has some root lifters stuff to also give you additional boost.

Other MOUSSE that are also amazing:



volumizing mousse Dove Body & Bounce Volumizing Mousse  7 Ounces XXL VOLUME THICKENING MOUSSE Amplify Foam Volumizer


I hope this helps guys! I really really love the Garnier Fructis and the Matrix ones.
But I really really hope this helps guys!

And remember a healthy diet = healthy skin and healthy hair

:)
Take Care
and show that beautiful, confident smile of yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...