Thursday, March 17, 2011

The BEST products of ELF

How does ELF do it?
They have the cheapest makeup in the market, yet, they some even work as good as the high ends one.


I recently posted a review on one of the products, and I checked out even more items, that I really really really really lovedd!


Zit Zapper: Gosh, I seriously can't tell you how much I love this...




The formula as the main ingredient, SALICYLIC ACID, which kills the bacteria and dirt found in many zits, blemishes...things like that. Another main ingredient, is witch hazel which cools down and reduces redness
And it's only $1 !!



ALL OVER COVER STICK:


Rosy Beige


I really like this, because it's one of those multipurpose things. You can apply it as a quick, natural coat of foundation, concealer, priming eyes for eyeshadow, priming lips for lip color.
And it's only $1 !!




CLARIFYING PRESSED POWDER:



Rosy Beige


I have used MAC, maybelline, revlon, cover girl that I've spend tons on! And then when I came to this one, which was only a dollar! (yeah you read right...only $1) I was thinking this is complete ripoff. I checked it out, and it was the pretty same as all the others. ANDDD IT HELPS FIGHT ACNE!




COLOR 101- SMOKEY EYE KIT




I LOVEEE this kit! It's only $5 and it works so magically! It's the complete easy kit to get smokey and sexy eyes. First you can just take some powder and powder your eyelids so the eyeshadow stays on much better. Take the brush (in the kit) and play around with the eyeshadows. Line your eyes. Curl your eyes. And apply mascara.

It's so easy! And it's only $5 !



If you have oily skin, especially in the T zone, the famous shine erasers that elf makes are wonderful !


and btw, here is the link to another elf product that I really liked:


I hope this helps! elf has made a really good impression on me, because it gives you decent products, but the price is more than amazing!

lOVE!

oh and P.S.

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2011 !!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...