Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Perfect SPRING makeup routine!




Lovely spring is here!

Have you noticed that a lot of people try light makeup at spring? I don't know....or is it just me?

Well, if you really are one of those people, then this lightweight makeup routine will help you get a fresh, easy breezy start to the year! (well...almost middle..)....oh and BTW, the things I use are ALL from the drugstore!

PRIMER: You have to have a primer. Does about four things.

a) gives you a flawless canvas
b) helps create a barrier between your skin and makeup....(to makeup not sink in)
c) your makeup will stay on FOREVER

... if you use a good primer with silicone (I think) it will also fill in wrinkles, and it might also help with minimizing pores

What I use: Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer (about $5-8)




TINTED MOISTURIZER: A tinted moisturizer is pretty much the light version of a foundation.

What it does/is:

a) tinted moisturizer is much more natural looking than foundation
b) is usually hydrating and lightweight (allowing the skin to breathe)

And remember...you can also make your own tinted moisturizer by combining moisturizer and foundation in a 1: 2 ratio!

What I use: Wet 'n Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer (about $4-6 at drugstores) ...very cheap...but it works!






POWDER: Your going to need some kind of powder to lock in the makeup you just applied. You can use loose or pressed powder.

What I use: Maybelline Shine Free Pressed Powder (about...$5-8)






LIPLINER OR LIP BALM: I like using lipliners, because I don't really like lip gloss and I don't like really like the feel of a lipstick on me (Because I'm only in high school!) So I use lipliners. Buuut, you can also use a regular lip balm...for a natural look(: 

Tip: First dab a little bit of foundation or tinted moisturizer. Then apply your lip color, to reveal the color's true color and make your color last long long and long!

What I use: Jordana Lipliner in Natural (22) ....hahah only $1 ! (I get mine at Walgreens)







good luck
& take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...