Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hair Care....to NOT make it nappy...

So today(: I have some products that I use, and I'll maybe explain where and why I use them...
What I use for shampoo/conditioner/products...and all that crazy jazz!


Shampoo:

The cheapest shiz in the market....

Suave Almond and Shea Butter Shampoo






I brought this product when I just wanted something cheap and ...something that works, and I have loved it since! Recently, I used a product that made my hair thinner, and my hair wasn't even strong and healthy anymore.
I used Dove, Garnier, and Herbal Essences, but nothing worked.

And so I turned to this...and it worked! It has made my hair stronger for about 2 weeks now! haha!! The cheapest products work the best I suppose...



Conditioner:

I use an organic coconut milk conditioner....



Organix Conditioner, Nourishing, Coconut Milk, 13 fl oz (385 ml)


One from Walmart....about $6

I only use conditioner on my ends, because I don't want all my hair to weigh down..
I love the fact that they have organic ingredients as well,, and I love this product! it leaves my hair so silky and smooth.... oh la la! haha


Um..I don't use hairspray.... hahah
But I do use a product, that is BRAND NEW to the market just now...

It is...:

garnier fructis Pure clean finishing paste



Pure Clean Finishing Paste



the product is brand new! and I got mine at target for about $3
It's hold is pretty good, and I love the fact that it is one of the natural products out there...without the unnecessary chemicals..

I use this product everyday, to pin up by bangs when I have a ponytail(:



How to go volume?:

I blow dry my hair, and this is the link of how I use to get volume. ( I still use this method! ) ...check it out! :



I wash my hair every other days ( so every 2 days), because my hair gets oily pretty easily..haha

And remember, that even ponytail holders can make a difference in your hair's health. I use those big HUGE holders at home, and then use a regular one at school.

And I never straighten or curl my hair...haha ( my hair is pretty much naturally straight)


MY DEEP CONDITIONING HAIR RECIPE:


Check it out!


So tell me, email me and tell me what YOUR hair routine is!
And email me telling if you know any other "hair secrets" or "hair tips!" .... I'll post them on here!

Email me at tsorain@gmail.com <--- mail it!


Hope this helps everyone!
Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...