Sunday, March 13, 2011

Review: ELF Complexion Perfect (powder)

So a couple of months ago, I wouldn't even put my eye on ELF. It was such inexpensive makeup, that I was like...rip off makeup. Since I had acne, blemishes, all that shiz, I would never buy super cheap makeup, because I would be scared that my skin would become even more irritated.

But then, I checked out their lipliners, then their eyeliners, and then I tired out more stuff...and then I was like "Oh know. ELF isn't bad at all..." And so I tired out more stuff...


One of the REALLY GOOD things I came upon, was the ELF complexion perfect (powder)


Complexion Perfection


I wear these a lot recently, when at times, you just don't want makeup on...

Why?

What the powder does is that it balances and makes your skin glow. Notice, they are kind of like concealer colors.

The green- to counterbalance any redness (in zits...etc)
The yellow- to even out skin tone, to cancel out any mild redness, and brightens your face
The blue- counteract any bluish veins, roscacea or things like that
The pink- just to add a pop of color!

It evens out the skin tone and absorbs any excess oils. And I absolutely love it!


How?

Just take a regular blush brush or big brush and sweep it all over the 4 colors. And just apply it all over your face. You can wear this with other makeup, or alone


When?

I wear this stuff when I don't want to have a makeup day, or if someone is coming over, just some light makeup. But I wear this alone(: But it looks beautiful with other makeup as well


Recommend?

Heck yes! It looks beautiful with or without makeup. And it's perfect for a quick pick me up makeup. And for only $3, you can't beat the price.


Just another thing that makes life just a tad bit easier(:



Hope you enjoyed this(:
Have a beautiful day, keep your head up, and go get your dreams!

Email me at tsorain@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...