Friday, March 18, 2011

AMAZING (drugstore) products for ACNE!

Everyone hates acne. pimples, blemishes, whatever you want to call it. we all hate them.
So here are some AMAZING DRUGSTORE products that fight acne!
I read them all over the internet, and I actually went ahead and brought them; and I'll tell you how I liked them...!

* I didn't list them on rank. I just randomly listed them.


-Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque


I love this. When you put it on, it cools down your face, and it handles any puffiness. And, if your feeling like a pimple coming on or anything, just put on this nice cool mask, and wait about 15 minutes. Rinse, and your acne will probably get better (with regular use) and apply moisturizer.

I love this, because it's multipurpose. It's easy, super fast, and effective. It reduces puffiness, helps with acne. And if you moisturize your skin after this, your skin is all set!


-Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser



This has been gold for sensitive skin. It's moisturizing, and helps fight acne to keep your skin CLEAR! if you have been like me, who has been experimenting with different products, and been breaking out everywhere....this Cetaphil cleanser will help get rid of it faster.


-Olay Pro-X cleanser system



I'm going to be doing a review on this pretty soon. I don't use this, but I gave this to my mom as a gift for "just because". My mom has been using it, and she says she lovesss it! This system is shower safe, which means you can use it in the shower, or the sink.

My mom is a pretty busy mom, so she doesn't really have the time to spend loads of time on her skin (but she is sooooo beautiful naturally!). She likes the fact that you can do this in the shower, and it feels sooo good (I've tried it a couple of times), it's like a facial massage!

And it cleans 6x better compared to normal washing, so it gets dirt, bacteria out of those pimples, blemishes...
I can't tell you, me and my mom use it both, and it has helped me with clear skin, and my mom with clear skin as well


-ELF zit zapper


haha, I just did a mini review on this yesterday, but you can't just not put it on the list.

The formula as the main ingredient, SALICYLIC ACID, which kills the bacteria and dirt found in many zits, blemishes...things like that. Another main ingredient, is witch hazel which cools down and reduces redness
And it's only $1 !!



Here are some easy homemade facial masks that help with acne:

-Baking Soda and Water Mask/Cleanser

You can use this as a cleanser or a mask. All you have to do is get some baking soda and water and make a nice paste out of them. Cleanse well, or if you want a mask just leave it on for about 15 minutes and rinse it off.

I just realized that I already have posted something like this, so pleasee check this link outt:



-Strawberry and Yogurt Facial Mask

Did you know that strawberries have a natural source of saliyic acid? (the one that zaps away zits..!)

Just mush some strawberries, some plain yogurt, and apply to your face. let it sit for about 15-20 minutes and rinse it off.


Okay, so that was it! I hope you guys check them out, and love them! And also try out the DIY Masks/scrubs! And also, a post about a DIY NATURAL ZIT ZAPPER is coming up! So be sure to check that out!

lOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...