Saturday, July 10, 2010

2 in 1 - Transform a closet to an office

Hi guys(: Today, the post came out a little late. Sorry, weekends are always getting up far more late. (: Well anyways, I was thinking one day, and I was sitting and staring at my room (no joke) and I was like, you know what, before school starts again, I need a place where I have everything organized.

So, I looked up on Yahoo's Shine (which is A- mazing!) and I found an article that was exactly what I needed. Here's the link: http://shine.yahoo.com/event/haven/transform-a-closet-into-an-office-1025288/

^^^ the picture from the link ( NOT my room)

It's the best idea for my room yet! So, yeah I tried it, I took all my clothes out and just practically stuffed them in my drawers. I put a table in there, with some drawers, and I put some shelves in there too, just like the picture. Took my laptop, and put it on the table, and I looked at my new "office". CUTEE!! hahah, well so today another reason why I was late is because I went shopping for some file folders and some paint.

I have these cute file folders and organizers, and I have some turquoise (my fav color[: ) wallpaper, and I can't wait to put it all together tomorrow. I don't yet have the cute "chandelier", but I'm looking all over for that thing. And the cute rug, I need that too.

Well, that was just a suggestion. If you need some spicing up to do for your room, believe me this is amazing. And you don't have to do it exactly like the picture. For example, on the selves, I'm a more relaxed person, so I put some abstract vases, some pictures, and some scented candles. My closet doors are going to be turquoise , but I am gonna get folders, calendars, and stuff like that. But it isn't exactly like the picture :]

Allright, well that was today. Think about this idea(:

Take Care

-Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...