Monday, July 12, 2010

Music Weekly: 7/12/10

Hey guys! I promised you guys a backup post after the World Cup one, so here we go! Introducing a new idea that is coming to "The Smell Of Rain".

Apps. We call them Apps.

So, what are apps? Yeah they're the little fun things on your iphone and stuff, but apps on this website are just the simple things that get done weekly. And this one is the 1st one!

It's every Monday, and it's called Music Weekly. Pretty much, every Monday there's gonna be Top 5 music videos on here. We're just going to rank 5 music videos and you can check them out on youtube. Sorry, but Blogger doesn't allow us to take the videos from the internet; and I don't have these music videos downloaded on my laptop :(

And no, they're not gonna be like Billboard's Top 100 ( i love that though!). It's not going to be new pop songs or w/e. It's gonna be songs that are new, old, but we used to love them.

I hate doing this, but everyone knows, that some songs are inappropriate , but their great! So, when I post a music video with some inappropriate words, don't fret! I will say that this might have some words, and I'll give you a "warning". So, if you don't like bad words, just skip the video.

Allright, well enough explaining, here are the Top 5, for July 12, 2010. (:


5. Knock You Down - Keri Hilson ft. Kanye West, Ne-Yo

4. Apologize - Timbaland ft. One Republic

3. Oh Africa - Akon ft. Keri Hilson
This one, I bet, few people in the U.S. have heard of this song. It was a song for the World Cup
2010.

2. Nothin' on You- B.O.B. ft. Bruno Mars

1. Here in your arms - Hellogoodbye
I used to love this song, and this morning I just listeneed to it after 5 months or something. I fell in love with it again (: But for me, I like the club mix a bit more, but the originial one is really good too (:

And there is your Music Weekly Top 5.

Take Care

-Rain

**UPDATE** Hey, so I finally found this gadget that is a video gallery. So, now instead of individually going to youtube and searching, you can watch the Top 5 in the video gallery (on the right) without leaving the blog. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...