Friday, July 9, 2010

Cardigans

Hey guys! School is gonna be here in around a month, so before all the crowding hits the stores, I decided to go shopping for clothes to wear in fall. So, my golden piece of clothing was a CARDIGAN! It's perfect for the breezy weather, and under those huge winter jackets and to wear around school without feeling cold in the classes.






I found the white one on oldnavy.com. So, yeah Cardigans are PERFECTO! They match everything, and it fashionably replaces a jacket. So go and get one! They're perfect for school, work, w/e. And believe me, even though it's like 90 degrees outside, when there is a classroom that's like the North Pole .... yeah I kinda need the cardigan. hahah (: So, get one! You can find one on online stores, like Oldnavy.com, forever21 sites, Hollister ... sites like that. If you wanna go and get one, visit stores, of course the whole mall, target, or kmart. Kmart.com, has some wonderful cardigans for a fairly low price. I hate buying from the interenet, because I hate waiting! hahah, so for now, kmart is my first stop. Well, that's it for today! (:

Take Care
-Rain







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...