Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Smoothies!

Hey(: Rain here. Allright, so today's hot topic (SIZZLE) haha, is smoothies! I love smoothies, and I told you guys that I love cooking; cooking no cook meals.

So, I have two recipes for you guys. Two that I love love love! And luckily, I even found them on the internet, so you guys have an idea of how they look like. Well, my first one is a strawberry banana smoothie, and the second is Mango Lassi! You might have never heard that before, but it's absoulety heavenly!

Strawberry-Banana Smoothie

You'll Need:
-6 large strawberries
-1 banana
-1 cup of milk

Just remove the stems of the strawberries peel the banana, and I like to cut the bananas into pieces and then I put them in. You can do the same with the strawberries, if you'd like. Now just blend them until smooth. If you think it should be a bit more sweeter, add 1 tsp. of sugar, or how much ever you want. If you want it extra creamy, throw in some yogurt!


Enjoy!


Mango Lassi

You'll need:

-2 mangos, peeled, seeded and diced
-2 cups plain yogurt
-1/2 cup sugar (or less or more)
-1 cup ice

Just blend them all until smooth. Pour into glasses and enjoy!


Enjoy guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...