Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Target: Your One Stop Shop

Good Morning guys! Or Good Night .... wherever you guys are =)

Allright, so of course the most funnest part about back to school, is of course SHOPPING! But for me, it can also be a pain in the neck. Yeah, I'll admit that you become like the happiest girl when you find the perfect top, but searching for that perfect top could take some time.

So, two days ago, I headed over to Target, and I pretty much found everything there! Shoes, clothes, accesiors, back to school shelves, pens, everything!

So, I would honestly say head over to Target for your back to school stuff! Yeah, I know that I really shopped early, but hey! Anything to avoid that huge rush days! I went online to www.target.com, and I found an outfit that I lovee!!



The Top:

Mossimo® Black: Long-Sleeve Scoop-Neck Tissue Tee - True White

Product Image Mossimo® Black: Long-Sleeve Scoop-Neck Tissue Tee - True White



The pants:

Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Spade Pocket Bootcut Denim - Medium Indigo Wash


Product Image Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Spade Pocket Bootcut Denim - Medium Indigo Wash


The Scarf:

Global Girlfriend Printed Leaf Design Scarf - Green


Product Image Global Girlfriend Printed Leaf Design Scarf - Green


I dunno, everyone has different taste, but I really love full shirts. So, I thought this was a good one, very casual.. I didn't buy these, but I wish I did :(

Hahah so yeah check out Target and then for your regular old pencils, paper and all, I like to go to Walmart and Staples(:

Well, and now, your AM Song:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...