Friday, July 30, 2010

Nail Polish

Different shades of nail polishes look good on different people. For example, skin tone plays an important role on how good the shade of nail polish will look good on you. So ta daaa:

Fair Skin Tones: Do: red, light medium shades of purple, bright pink, vibrant orange, blue, light blue in metallic
Don't: dark blue, yellow, gold, green


Tan Skin Tones: Do: light blue, pink, purple, light brown, chocolate,
Don't: Gold


Dark Skin Tones: Do: reds, dark greens, chocolate brown, gold
Don't: orange, white, silver

haha, I have never considered my skin tone while picking out my nail polish color, but my favorite nail polish shade is turquoise. I have Figi (512) by Petites. Those are super cheap about $1.50 at walmart! This is a picture I found on the web:


That's my favorite shade! And if you add a top coat, they get soo shiny and pefect!

Well take care you guys

-Ellie


Oh and here is your AM Music: ( I lovee this song!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...