Thursday, July 22, 2010

Good Afternoon(:

Hiya(: No daily for a long time. :O
Anyways, sorry about that, we had guests over... for like 5 days?!!??

Anyways, this Monday I didn't get the Top 5, but I am gonna update it soonn!! But if you just wanna go ahead and know here are the nomineessss:

-Watcha Say (Jason Derulo)
-Clumsy (Fergie) ... the old times
-Down (Jay Sean)
-Little Too Late (Jojo)
-It's Over (Jesse Mccartney)

These songs were on replay on my ipod for months and months, and hey, every website has the new hits, but I just thought that we could also take a little taste at what's been already loved and forgotten (:

So, I will be updating that ... soon..

Hmmmm, I think it's time for a recipe. Watcha guys think? yuuumm, how about some smoreess??

Ya know what, I'm too lazy to post the whole recipes, what you guys know how smores are....crunchy graham, soft melty marshmallow, and that crisp chocolately chocolate(:

Hmmm...I'm really random. As you can see. Or read I mean. Anyways, so which one do you like more? Milk Chocolate, or Dark Chocolate?
Personally, I like dark chocolate better, milk chocolate leaves this sugary feeling in my mouth. YOU KNOW WHAT! I'm gonna go this evening to get me some wintermint gum and some dark chocolate(: Ohh yeahhhh.


Also, a bit of bad news, I'm not gonna be posting daily :/ Every 2 days. So Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
Since Sunday's a weekend, I might forget sometimes, so I'll just make up for it on Mondayy. mmmkay?

Let's be best friends forever, kay?
I dunno...I love how that sounds(:

Anyways, I'll try my bestest bestest bestest to get the Top 5 in (you'll find it exactly where it was last time, on the right)

Take Care

-Rain

P.S. OOOOHHH btw, do you guys like Degrassi? Season 10!!!! If I get time, I'm soo posting something about degrassi(: hahah byeee (I'm reallyyyyy hyper right now)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...