Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lemon Trick


Get Perfect Skin with lemons! I found this wonderful trick somewhere in the web; it's not my original idea, but I just clicked on links, and bamm! I found this one.

I have done this for about 4 days, and it works WONDERSS!!!

Here's what you need:

-Preferably fresh lemons; or some lemon juice
-sugar (organic sugar would be best; but regular sugar would do fine)
-cotton ball, or something to rub your face with

What you wanna do:

1) Take your cotton ball/pad and squeeze some lemon juice on it.
2) Now sprinkle some sugar on it
3) Rub it really good on your face (it feels soooo good!)

Your skin is gonna be soo sofft afterwards; and you might wanna put on a very thin layer of moisturizer to lock in the softness(:

If your working with fresh lemons, then just cut the lemons, and sprinkle some sugar and rub. Fresh Lemons are gonna be the best, but I do lemon juice. Haha(:

So try it, your skin is gonna be glowing! You can do this daily if you wanna, or weekly, twice a week; w/e works for you the best.

Take Care

-Rain

P.S. I also rub this on my neck, and it goes soft too! Take Care you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...