Monday, July 12, 2010

Viva Spain :] Well Done!

Hi guys(: I am SOOOO sorry that I didn't get time to post something yesterday. Why? Well, I am a HUGE soccer/World Cup fan, so the afternoon was gone in the final. Mornings, ... well I woke up at 10, and I just didn't have time. After the game ended, I had to get started on the paint in my room, and that was pretty much how my Sunday was gone.

Sorry ..., but I wanted to take this post to congrat Spain. Before, when someone was supporting Spain, it was kinda of like "what are you doing?" kinda thing. But this year, the team actually practiced and they got their game togehter. They played wonderful and they deserved to win the 2010 World Cup

Spain 1, Netherlands 0

Viva Spain! :] Well done! You deserved it!!

Truth be told, from the start I always supported Brazil, everytime I watched the World Cup; but this year when the Netherlands won on the game with Brazil, I was kinda disappointed. But after I saw that Spain was still in, they played wonderful. And this year, they played wonderful, and they deserved it.


So once again, Congrats Spain!! History marked.

Another post coming your way guys! Sorry if you weren't a fan of soccer/football, I've got a backup one for you guys, that I'm gonna post after some time.

Take Care

-Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...