Sunday, July 25, 2010

Just Reminding ...

helloooo(: well, this is just a small little reminder that I have already updated the top 5 for this week. I did it like 4 days ago (remember I was late), but I just wanted to remind you guys.
If you wanna listen to them, they're in the video gallery, scroll down to take a look at it.

5) Clumsy- Fergie
This was like on replay for months about 3 years ago I think. It was the perfect girl song, but now Fergie has evolved into the Black Eyed Peas, which is even more rocking music.

4) Too Little Too Late- Jojo
Hmm, Jojo has been out of the spotlight for some time. I thought that she had a megahit or something coming up, but I guess she just stayed a bit silent. But this song is a really good song, but I mean she hasn't had an album or anything come up recently? :(

3) It's Over-Jesse McCartney
This song is a really touching song. Usually, in most songs, it's the guy that cheats or w/e, but this time it's the other time around. It's a pretty good song, but it's kinda sad...def. not something you wanna rock out too haha

2) Down-Jay Sean
This song is still sometimes on the radio. I bet it's still on the charts, but I don't wanna guarantee. It was on a hit for sometime, and the lil wayne part is also really catchy. Jay Sean had another hit song, Do You Remember, that was a pretty good one too.

1) Whatcha Say- Jason Derulo
This song is still on replay on our ipods. It never gets old! Jason Derulo has 2 more hit songs, In My Head and Ridin Solo, that are also just as good. I lovee Ridin Solo, because it's FINALLY a song that they're single and actually happy. Also, Jason Derulo has another good song, What If, that a lot of people aren't familiar with, but probably will.

Allright, that was the Music Weekly Top 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...