Friday, July 23, 2010

Degrassi!!

Heyyy! Allright, I couldn't resist it any more! I just haddd to say something about Degrassi!

If you guys don't know what in the world is Degrassi, well it's like this show that is almost the REAL high school. I mean there are a lot of other shows that show regular ole high schools, but Degrassi is all about drama, ... and it's REALLLYY exciting to watch!

Anyways, too bad for me, I don't have teen nick, wish I did ... but I don't. I searched alll over the web to find episodes of Degrassi Season 10 (The Boiling Point) , which just started like this week or something. But one day, you enjoy looking at them on youtube, and the next day you find out all the videos are removed.

Now, that just pissed me off :/

But I did find an alternative, because when it comes to Degrassi ... I Never Quit!! MTV has Degrassi every morning. Mostly it shows two episodes of Degrassi (Season 10) in the mornings. One is 9:30 - 10:00 AM, and the other is 10:00 - 10:30 AM.

But I have to admit, it is kinda "slow". Like what I mean, is that they finally showed "Breakaway Part 1" TODAY! When I think it aired already Wednesday or something. But it eventually shows them all, it's just a little behind. Oh well :/

Well, right now, I dunno who my favorite couple was. It was Johnny and Alli for some time, but in the promos, it shows that Alli goes along with Drew. Drew seems like a nice guy, but I think he's a player. Johnny seemed like a bad boy style guy, but I think he was wayy more down to earth than Drew. Well, I guess we just have to see.

ugh. And Jenna. I'm beginning to hate her more and more. She stole K.C., and now she spreads rumors about Claire. Now that's just ... . Erhhh, I just wish K.C., would go back with Claire, it def. seems that he likes her.

Hmm. And Sav is Degrassi's president. Anya helped him a bit too (: But their on and off relationship is getting a bit old. They breakup, make out, hate each other, then make out. It's so tiring sometimes. I tthink they just have to figure that they like each other and just stay together. But I have to admit, I've already seen Breakaway 2 on youtube, but then it was closed:/, and it showed that Sav and Anya get back together and make out. Sav's mom comes home, and Anya admits that they were making out and that it'll never happen again.

There you go. Once again. They make out like a 100 times. And then breakup. I think that Sav just has to stand up to his parents, and then everything will be perfect.

And then there's Riley and the other dude he likes. In the promo, it shows that Drew threatens to tell the whole team who Riley likes. Now, that's just another reason why I'm not liking Drew. Hmmm.....

And last of all. Ughhh Holly J. I beginning to not like her either. Fiona finally actually trusts her, and their all cool about Page 6, but then she steals from Fiona's account. I mean really? Why couldn't she get a job, or do a yard sale or something? And with Declan far away from her, since Sav and Anya are kinda in a fight, I think Holly J and Sav might have something together; because I'm doubting that Holly J is gonna go to Yale. But I realllyy don't want her and Sav together. Ever since their prom night, it was like Sav and Anya were meant to be together.

Anyways, that's it for today! Wooo! haha.

Oh yeah and here is your AM MUSIC: (sorry there's no official video for this one)





Take Care
-Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...